- Walking shoes that are sturdy and comfortable.
- A light backpack with small and light necessities that you might need.
- Wear suitable loose clothing for the walk, warm clothing for the night, and one set of spare clothing.
- Mobile phone and charger.
- Your personal medication, toothbrush and toothpaste, cream for rashes, etc.
- A small towel, wet-wipes and tissue paper.
- For those who need it a walking stick, wheelchair, pram for infants, etc.
- Do not take food as there is plenty on the way unless for emergencies
- Know your destination and name of your hotel.
If one is unable to do the walk there are vehicles to assist to the destination.
During the walk you will see some landmarks and poles which are numbered from 1 to 1452. Every 20 poles is 1km. |Link for full video : https://youtu.be/5vJimxGHfXY